Thursday, January 10, 2013

Farther Away

Author : Hazwani Hassan Time : 12:30:00 PM Comments : 0 Labels :

You’re getting farther, getting even farther
The painful memories, the sadness, they’re all leaving
I’m blocking you, I’m demanding to you
But now my heart pushes you out and tries to forget you baby

Hey, stop talking about her, I’m not curious at all
I came here to drink with you for the first time in a while
But why are you talking about her so much?
It’s been ages since I have even remembered her number
It’s not a lie, I don’t even think about her anymore
Do I have to pretend to be sad and cry?
You don’t have to tell me that you ran into her on the street
You don’t have to comfort me by saying there are more fish in the sea

You, who had been in my heart, is getting farther away
Even my feelings that loved you

On my way home in the bus, I lean on the window and almost break the record for Anipang
Then I get a call, “Ugh, hello?” I was annoyed as I answered
I hear a familiar voice (Oppa, it’s me) for the first time in a while
What do I say? I just want to hang up
Wait, what was her name again?
This is 200% real, we are strangers now

You, who had been in my heart, is getting farther away
Even my feelings that loved you

Maybe I’m smiling to deceive myself
Why are tears falling?
I miss you I miss you, yeah



No comments:

Post a Comment