Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I Dont Want To Be An Idol

Author : Hazwani Hassan Time : 2:00:00 PM Comments : 0 Labels :

Because of the endless schedule
It’s not easy to see your face
Me inside the TV, you watching me on TV
That’s how we date
Should I quit?
When I think about you, I keep getting weak
Because I’m an idol, because I’m a celebrity
I can’t hold your hand when we walk but
When I become more famous, when I become more confident
I will give you all the love I couldn’t give you now
I want to go out and go to the movies
I want to stick close to you and walk all day
Things that everyone else does, things that are normal
Those things are difficult for us
I wondered if we should break up a few times but I love you too much
As much as I love you, music is so important to me too so I can’t help it
After some time passes, after I become a bit more famous
I will reveal you to the world – I love you
Because of all the cameras, because of my manager
I kept pushing back our dates
When my music succeeds, when everything goes well
I will give you all the love I couldn’t give you now
I’ll do everything for you, I’ll give you everything
This song is for you – I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment