Saturday, November 3, 2012

Take care

Author : Hazwani Hassan Time : 12:52:00 AM Comments : 0 Labels :
Having u next to my heart
Knowing and listening to what matters
When i have a problem, u were there to make it better
U were there helping me, being my support
Lifting the heavy problems off my shoulders

There's a smile on my face, but my heart wanders
Like something special has been lost
In my heart it's telling me to pull it
Because the destination you're heading, is because u have to
Far from my heart can stop
When u close your eyes and walk away
My heart goes off following u
What seems to be an old friend
Came in uninvited

It's the loneliness, that didn't mean to
It didn't mean to,
But my heart can't stop it
Each night, i send a message with the darkness
To hold u tight and not let u worry
I tell the morning dew
Whether it's hot or cold, i'm still worried about u
Take care

The feeling in my heart can't be described
I have never felt this way
Even though seeing a lot of people is enough
In my eyes, water starts to form
And i cried for u not to go
Far from what my heart can stop
We use to fight and make up
Those kind of things make a relationship last
You're leaving so we can meet each other once more
My heart goes astray because i'm worried about u
Take care of yourself


No comments:

Post a Comment