Sunday, July 3, 2011

Please, be strong

Author : Hazwani Hassan Time : 6:31:00 AM Comments : 0 Labels :
Last night, i was crying again. These day, my tears didn't cooperate with me. They kept falling again and again. I'm wake up this morning. With my swollen eyes and broken heart. I write this post at here. I know people will said i'm weird but they didn't understand my feeling. That's why, i will write what i'm thinking now here.

What happen to you now? Some people tell me you were tired and some people said you were sad. I know you were sad. I'm feel hurt when i see you like this and when i heard your voice. Where is your smile? Why you eyes swollen? Did someone take your smile and make you cry? Please, be strong.

I know, after the day that news and picture was spread, your life become harder. But, it's Okay. I know it's not about us, it's about your company, your manager, your family and your member too. They also will be affected. I don't know what happen between you and your member now. Sometimes, i see you was happy beside them and sometimes i feel like you were alone. No member around you and you become quiet and very quiet. Sometimes i feel like you kept looking for nothing. What are you thinking dear?

Don't worry to much dear. I'm sad if you sad, i'm cry if you cry and i'm happy if you happy. Please, bring back your spirit. I always support you. I don't care if people said why i'm worried too much about you even you don't know me. It's okay if you don't know me as long as i know you. It's okay if you don't know i'm exist as long as know that you exist.

I'm heard you voice everyday and kept heard again and again. But, when i'm hear it, i become a weak person. Tears was falling again. When i see your picture with swollen eyes, it's hurt me so much. Please, be strong. Please. As long as i live, i will support you. These problem will be solved in 2 or 3 days more. And please. Be strong only for these day. I really want to see your smile back... Really

Please, be strong..........


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment